Bishops Blend 5 Year Anniversary Lancero
- Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce the shipment of 5 Year Anniversary Lancero to select retailers. Bishops Blend is hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- This is the fifth-year anniversary of Bishops Blend.Black Label Trading Co. is releasing a special edition Lancero to select retailers in hopes it will encourage sales for its retailers in this difficult time. The release of the other vitolas are being postponed.
- “I worked with a lot of vitolas when developing the Bishops Blend and I’m very excited to release the Lancero for the five year anniversary. Like the previous vitolas, the lancero boasts big bold flavors of anise, pepper, raisins and a sweet earthiness on the finish. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages, the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
Lancero – 7 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $12.00 – 150 box production
Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a “less is more” philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality in small batch, limited quantities.
For more information please visit OvejaNegraCigars.com.Consumers may search by zip code for retailers nearest them.