Drew Estate announces 6 smaller ring gauge expressions for Liga Privada line, plus a very Nasty Papas Fritas
- Liga Privada No. 9 Corona Viva 152 mm x 46 parejo, 24 CT, $290.40
- Liga Privada No. 9 Short Panatela 114 mm x 40 parejo, 24 CT, $220.32
- Liga Privada No. 9 Petit Corona 108 mm x 46 parejo, 24 CT, $240.24
- Liga Privada T52 Corona Viva 152 mm x 46 parejo, 24 CT, $290.40
- Liga Privada T52 Short Panatela 114 mm x 40 parejo, 24 CT, $220.32
- Liga Privada T52 Petit Corona, 108 mm x 46 parejo, 24 CT, $240.24
- Liga Privada Unico Serie Nasty Fritas, 101 mm x 52 conical vitola, 50 CT, $325.00
The Nasty Fritas utilizes a Connecticut Broadleaf Oscuro wrapper and a plantation grown Brazilian Mata Fina binder over Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers. Like the Papas Fritas, the Nasty Fritas filler tobacco incorporates left over tobacco leaves that are short cut through the manufacture of Liga Privada No. 9 and Liga Privada T52 cigars.
From the Wynwood Safehouse, “We have been vibing on the Nasty Fritas at Cigar Safari. When the Diplomat App came out, the Papas Fritas quickly became a fan favorite with “Papas Fritas Tuesdays” and the Lit Mafia. I was telling a group at Safari about Nacatahuevos, which is my creation of Nacatamale with 2 over easy eggs on top. The group was like that’s the Esteliano version of getting nasty on some French fries. We’ve been enjoying it mostly at Cigar Safari in Nicaragua, but its time to get mega nasty with our homies.”
For full coverage of Liga Privada No. 9, T52, & Unico and all of Drew Estate’s IPCPR national releases check out our 2018 #DEIPCPR promotion at www.drewestate.com/IPCPR. If you are attending IPCPR stop by for a smoke at the Drew Estate Booth (Booth #1814), and a cocktail under the Water Tower curated by John Drew Brands.