BLTC Bishops Blend Shipping to Retailers
- May 18, 2021 — Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce the shipment of to select retailers later this month. Bishops Blend is hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- This is the sixth vintage of Bishops Blend in the Corona Larga and Robusto vitolas. The Lancero vitola was first released in 2020.
- “We are very excited about this highly anticipated release. Bishops Blend boasts big bold flavors of anise, pepper, raisins and a sweet earthiness on the finish. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages, the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- will be available at select retailers.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $11.50
Robusto – 5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
Lancero – 7 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $12.00
- Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a “less is more” philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality in small batch, limited quantities.
- For more information please visit OvejaNegraCigars.com.Consumers may search by zip code for retailers nearest them.